As the perfect solution for small businesses or if you run a home office, Nextiva’s Connect 360 internet based phone system provides many features you’ll find at bigger companies at a much lower cost. See below for our favorite Nextiva Connect coupon codes, discounts and promotions. For as low as $8.95 per month, you’ll never miss another call again no matter where you are in the world.
Get Nextiva Connect for as low as $8.95 per month now on sale. This deal includes 100 minutes per month and only a 4.5 cent per minute overage if you need more time. This is a current promotional price so no additional coupon codes are needed to take advantage of this offer.
Sign up for the unlimited plan for only $69.95 per month. The Connect Unlimited plan is the best option if you will be using you line on a daily basis. This is also a promotional price with the discount applying to your order automatically. This offer will be valid through to the end of this month.
Our review of Nextiva Connect 360:
Nextiva Connect 360 is an Internet based phone system for a small business. It provides many features at discounted prices usually found at bigger companies. The main reason to purchase Nextiva system is better respond to customer needs and always be available.
To get started, you will have to decide on number of local numbers you want to purchase and Nextiva offers 1, 4, or 8 numbers. Except for the monthly fee, all three services come with the same features that include 1 toll free number, 1 virtual fax number, free US/Canada calls, virtual PBX system, professional greetings, and the US based technical support. Additional tools that make this product very compelling are:
- Auto-attendant who works seamlessly with the extensions you establish.
- If you’re in and out the office a lot, advanced call routing will forward calls to any numbers you want, even to multiple receivers.
- If a dialed number is unavailable, Nextiva will forward the call to the next available number in the group of numbers selected.
- Dial-by-name directory and create or update custom on-hold music or messages.
- Gain direct access to calls coming in and out and their details.
- Decide which calls to answer; you can have certain calls blocked completely.
- Free greeting recording and ability to record your own special messages for after hours operations or event/holiday related.
- You can have phone calls sent immediately to voice mail if you know you can’t answer them because you’re in a meeting or on a plane.
- Enables you to retain the number you had with the previous provider; keep in mind that you can also pick your own number but availability is limited at times.
- Screen who’s calling and decide whether to answer, drop it, or send it straight to voicemail.
- Supports the use of cordless analog phones, as well as emergency 911 services.
- Send and receive faxes from your computer.
To take advantage of all the services, you can decide to purchase suitable phones directly from Nextiva or on your own. Among the available units, there are some of the best phones that support conference calling. You can also use your computer for making the calls, as soft phone option is supported by the software.
When you first start with Nextiva, you’ll have to set up details about your company such as name, address, outgoing phone number, and caller ID. You can also manage your internal extensions. Depending on how many extensions you purchase, you will be able to customize them to your needs. First, you make a decision on the format of extension (2, 3, or 4 digits), you can reserve some of them for a special purpose, or assign specific numbers to your employees. Once you’re finished, you will be taken to the home page that summarizes previously mentioned information and alerts you of any messages. You can then add some employees that work for you. Aside from name and email address (that user will receive email from Nextiva about any changes to his/her account), the most important information will be assigning direct dial number, internal extension, and voicemail pin.
Few other features you might find useful are setting up business and holiday working hours. It gives you more flexibility with the auto-attendant if no one is around. You can alter the menu a caller hears depending on time of the day or day of the week, and upload a special greeting you can record for any occasion. This is also important as you can have the calls forwarded to alternative numbers rather than the ones initially established.
All the above setups are located in Office Manager setting, but there is one more, Employee that is particular to each employee. Once the employee logs in, he/she will see any new messages and find access to few features, such as turning on/off called ID and deciding for how long one does not want to be disturbed. Each employee can also decide which phone should ring when a phone call is coming in. If someone is not available in the office, Nextiva can forward a call to an alternative number, which can be a cell phone. If a voicemail is left, you can have it emailed to you. On top of that, one can choose which numbers to block or not accept calls from, and what to do if called ID is blocked or unavailable.
Setting up and operating the software is quite simple. On top of that, Nextiva support center offers many manuals and instructional videos on its website to help you set up the whole system at your company. There’s also a link to frequently asked questions or latest news related to the company and technology.
Nexitva Connect 360 is a great solution for small businesses looking to save costs. Not to be limited to local markets, the system allows for international phone calls at reasonable rates. By installing this system, you can make sure you won’t miss your client calls no matter where you are and at the same time create an impression of a large organized enterprise.