If you run a nonprofit organization or other not-for-profit business, then QuickBooks Nonprofit 2013 is ideal software solution tailored specifically for your business expenses. With the NonProfit edition from Intuit.com, you get all the features of Quickbooks Pro 2013, plus new advanced tools made for not for profit organizations to create end-of-year donation statements, 990 forms, and reports of financial accountability. And with our QuickBooks NonProfit 2013 coupon codes and promotional discounts listed below, you can save up to $150.00 instantly from one of their authorized resellers. If you are upgrading from the 2011 or 2012 versions, Intuit offers existing customers special upgrade discount pricing as well. As always, please visit us as soon as QuickBooks NonProfit 2014 will be released by Intuit. for all the latest special offer codes.
Get a FREE UPGRADE TO 2014 and save $80.00 with this instant QuickBooks Nonprofit coupon code at Intuit.com. This manufacturer’s coupon is automatically applied to your order when you follow the discount link so no need to enter any special offer codes at order checkout. You can also qualify for free shipping from Intuit.com on select versions. Then once Nonprofit 2014 is released, you can qualify for a free upgrade.
Get up to $150 off on QuickBooks Nonprofit 2013 now on sale at Amazon. Most orders can also qualify for no sales tax charges (except in a few states) and free standard shipping on all boxed versions. The digital download option is also available on this version. The discount price can vary across the versions that are available.
Save up to $70.00 on your QuickBooks Nonprofit upgrades or renewals. Intuit offers an upgrade discounts to qualifying owners of older versions of QuickBooks Nonprofit. You will need to provide your current QuickBooks 10 or 15-digit product license number before you are able to complete the order checkout. This upgrade offer is only available from the manufacturer at intuit.com.
Receive a risk-free 60 day money-back guarantee on any version of QuickBooks 2014 software. Because Intuit.com does not offer any official free QuickBooks Nonprofit 2014 limited trial downloads, they instead offer a satisfaction guarantee on their products. So if you are not happy with your purchase, you have up to 60-days to request your money back.
See all our Quickbooks Coupon Codes!
Our review of QuickBooks Nonprofit 2014:
Running a nonprofit organization might be a daunting task especially in trying times. The backbone of your business, running the daily operations, shouldn’t be one of them. Perhaps you’re trying to set up a club or a scholarship fund? No matter what your interest is, you can set up a nonprofit organization and keep the donations you receive tax-free. QuickBooks Nonprofit 2014 can help organize your business so that you spend more time doing charitable work and less time worrying how to account for all the in and out flows of assets.
So what exactly can QuickBooks Nonprofit 2014 do? Here’s a short list of some of its most prominent features:
- Breakdown of your assets and liabilities by types; you can also distinguish between assets and liabilities of different programs or locations.
- See who your biggest donor is and what percentage of all donations he/she represents; set flexible timeframes for comparison and see when you can expect donations and when it’s time to ask for them a little louder, compare with the same time periods in the past.
- Submit your tax reporting to IRS using Form 990 that Nonprofit helps you put together.
- Easily create income statement with a breakdown of all assets and liabilities for a better control of money coming in and out of your organization.
- Built-in statistical tools help you track each donor’s contribution by amount, frequency, type of donation, totals and subtotals.
- Reach your goals with planning tools that can assist tracking your projects and prepare reports demonstrating your budgeted activity versus actual.
- Getting started has never been easier as Nonprofit 2014 allows you to import donor categories to set up your chart of accounts that fits Form 990 requirements
Using QuickBooks is very intuitive, just click around to see what each category represents and how it affects the others. In fact, TopTenReviews calls it “…the easiest accounting software to learn to use…” thanks to the short time needed to get familiar with it. PCMag.com on the other hand, praises the software for its payroll options that range from calculating taxes and generating checks to having all taxes and filings done for you. It also mentions the ease of use and user friendly interface.
In my opinion one of the top benefits of QuickBooks Nonprofit 2014 is Intuit Community. Once you start hands-on operations, that’s when more specific questions come up and Intuit Community is where active users collaborate and corroborate on “bumps on the road” helping one another with solutions to keep your business speeding ahead. Here you’ll find help with general everyday problems or those more specific to your nonprofit business. Just reading some of the posted questions and solutions will give you a better idea of how to run the software.
As we always do here on uCouponCode.com, as soon as the Intuit releases QuickBooks Nonproft 2015 some time in late-September, we will post the latest coupons and promotions here on this page.
Make sure to see all our other Intuit coupons – Including:
- QuickBooks Manufacturing & Wholesale 2014
- QuickBooks Professional Services 2014
- QuickBooks Accountant 2014
- QuickBooks for Mac 2014
- QuickBooks Enhanced & Basic Payroll 2014
- QuickBooks Simple Start 2014
- TurboTax Home & Business
- TurboTax Premier
- TurboTax Deluxe
- TurboTax Business
- Quicken Premier 2014
- Quicken Home and Business 2014